WHAT WOULD YOU ACCOMPLISH IF FEAR WAS NOT STOPPING YOU??

This is a very challenging question for most people to answer. Everybody has a fear, whether for small insects, phobias, environmental fears, fears about the future and etc. I am fearful for a lot of things such as spiders, the dark, the thought of not being able to be independent upon my parents forever, if I will ever find that special someone and much more.

However relating back to traveling I'm fearful of traveling alone. We could all use that special someone whether mom/dad, brother/sister, best friend or significant other to experience these once in the lifetime moments together. Also being a 19 year old girl, traveling alone is something my parents would ever never let me do for obvi reasons.
     
Just stop reading and think to yourself, what or where would you go/do if fear was not stopping you? And really think hard then once you have that single thought or multiple thoughts write it down. You know when your on the computer and you highlight a website link from a page then go to the top bar and click right, a window pops up saying "Paste and Go". Well pretend that you are a computer and "Paste and Go".

My fears have kept me from a ton of things I secretly want to accomplish, which is NOT an excuse. Become Siri and "Paste and Go". I'm rooting you on, you can do it and so can I. I have found myself to be more of a sayer rather than a doer. I talk very confidently saying I'm gonna go on a diet, gonna go for a run every single day and etc, but never really comment to my own words. Which is what I think is the same problem for other individuals.

Why is it so hard to follow through with our plans? Just ask yourself what is preventing you from going for a run or whatever you have in mind? Are you making up an excuse cause your afraid or is there something preventing you? And if so how can you adjust it into your life style or overcome it? And an excuse of I don't feel like it is pathetic and you know it! Are you making an excuse because you don't want to achieve that goal? Is it too unrealistic? Does it not feel adjusted to your lifestyle or do you need to change it?

If you are serious about a task, you will find a way to make it happen. That's my logic. Human will power is so strong if you would just let it take control, you will achieve more than you can ever imagine. Let your desires wonder.

It's all trial and error. Nothing is gonna be a straight path so if you have bumps along the journey then adjust it and continue to do so as many times as you need. If life was as easy as a one way road then it would be boring.

So this is my answer to the question. I would recommend you also answer the question. Write it down in a journal or on your phone. Each post I make will have a question at the top for you to really think about and answer honestly. Don't bullshit this, you don't need to impress anybody but yourself.

If fear was not blocking me from pursuing the desires I wish to achieve then I would not over think about a task at hand. Meaning I will not spend hours of planning and then making it all go to waste cause I'm afraid of the outlook others would persevere of it. I would start a YouTube channel about positivity and volunteering. I want to spread love in my life.

By not underestimating myself I would say what's on my mind, live for myself not others, be a positive female figure for my younger female cousins and women all around, show that I can rather than I can't, and make a blog for everyone to see.

Yes this is scary, but I'm finally doing and I feel good to be honest. I'm going to be honest on her about my feelings and thoughts. Like I previously said I want to spread LOVE, KINDNESS, SELFLESSNESS, CONFIDENCE and all those good positive outlooks on life.

What is your answer?

This is me.
Yasmin Perez

Comments

Popular Posts